Over the past week or so, Catherine has had her diaper changed in the following locations:
* The back seat of Becky’s grandpa’s car.
* The front seat of said car.
* The hood…
* The trunk lid…
* My old bed at home in [Mount Vernon, OH](http://www.mountvernonohio.org/).
* In the nursery at [Mansfield First Alliance Church](http://www.firstalliancemansfield.org/).
* At [Mark](http://www.firstalliancemansfield.org/mark_carter.htm) and Kirsten’s apartment in [Mansfield, OH](http://www.ci.mansfield.oh.us/).
* At Megan, Matt, and Henry’s house in [Columbus, OH](http://www.cityofcolumbus.org/).
* At Becky, Todd, and Luke’s house in [Wooster, OH](http://www.woosteroh.com/).
* At a changing station in the restroom at [The Barn](http://www.thebarnrest.com/).
* On the desk in [my dad](http://www.mvnu.edu/facstaff/professors/FineArts/swood.html)’s office at [Mount Vernon Nazarene University](http://www.mvnu.edu/).
* At a changing station in the restroom at the [Madison, OH Public Library](http://www.madison.lib.oh.us/).
* In the living room at the Lyttle house in [Williamsville, NY](http://village.williamsville.ny.us/).
* In our hotel room at the [Days Hotel and Conference Center, Toronto](http://www.dayshoteltoronto.ca/).
* In the washroom at [St. Lawrence Market](http://www.stlawrencemarket.com/).
* On a park bench outside of [Casa Loma](http://www.casaloma.org/).
* In the washroom at [Spadina Garden](http://www.fodors.com/miniguides/mgresults.cfm?destination=toronto@157&cur_section=din&property_id=183144).
* In a public washroom outside of [Toronto City Hall](http://www.toronto.ca/city_hall/).
* On the floor in the washroom at Quizno’s on Yonge St. in Toronto.
* On a bench near an elevator in the [Royal Ontario Museum](http://www.rom.on.ca/).
* On the floor in the washroom at [Indochine](http://www.fodors.com/miniguides/mgresults.cfm?destination=toronto@157&cur_section=din&property_id=13178).
* In the washroom on the Observation Level of the [CN Tower](http://www.cntower.ca/portal/SmartDefault.aspx?ac=417).
* At various rest stops along Interstate 90.
Wow. We’ll give you more details on the stuff other than diaper changes soon. 🙂