I’ve been tagged by [Mr. Farnham](http://heartlandgemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/) to do a [book meme](http://heartlandgemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/2006/10/tag-nab-it-im-it.html). So here it is!
* One book that changed your life: Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity It’s a book about getting organized and getting things done, but it’s also about reclaiming space in your mind and in your life to help you focus on the things that matter most.
* One book that youâ€™ve read more than once: GTD again.
* One book youâ€™d want on a desert island: Some book about survival and how to get off of an island as soon as possible. I am not going to assume that I’ll be stuck on this island forever; I want something practical!
* One book that made you laugh: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
* One book that made you cry: Can’t think of one.
* One book that you wish had been written: “What Are They Thinking?: Explanations of the Weirdos Around You”
* One book that you wish had never been written: Can’t think of one.
* One book youâ€™re currently reading: Life Photographers: What They Saw. It has excellent interviews with photographers from the staff of Life magazine. It’s about more than just photography, though. It’s about history, culture, life, and work. It’s a joy to read.
* One book youâ€™ve been meaning to read: The Neutronium Alchemist : Conflict (Neutronium Alchemist, No 2). The next in a series of books that I had started reading a few years ago. I haven’t been able to find this volume at our local library, unfortunately.
* Now tag five people: Alright, let’s see who’s paying attention (or at least monitoring [Technorati](http://www.technorati.com/):
* [Christine](http://www.amusings.net/clg/) (Update: posted [here](http://www.amusings.net/clg/november2006/111506.htm)!)