The Online Home of Peter, Rebecca, Catherine, and Esme Wood
Thirty things to like about Peter
1. He’s a hard worker.
2. When he reads stories he always does the voices. *
3. He’s got great taste in music.
4. And knows all the words.
5. And sings along loud in the car.
6. He is very patient.
7. He likes having nice clean spaces.
8. He is always up for an adventure.
9. He’ll make dinner if I don’t feel like it.
10. He keeps up to date on the news.
11. He’s a great source of interesting websites.
12. He always puts his family first.
13. He does his research to get a good deal.
14. He’s learning to ‘do ponytails’.*
15. He’s always willing to try something new.
16. He’s good at planning trips. Even if we don’t really get to go.
17. He’s always working on improvement.
18. He’s a great tower builder.*
19. And never minds them being kicked over.*
20. He’s generous.
21. He’s fun to have on road trips.
22. He takes awesome photos.
23. He always takes the time to sing “Fancy Pants” *
24. He’s very quiet in the morning while getting ready.
25. He thinks George is funny. *
26. His spelling is impeccable.
27. He always fixes my computer!
28. He’s always ready to ‘Run for the Border”
29. He keeps our website ship shape.
30. He is truly a man of God.
*Submitted by Catherine
Happy, Happy 30th Birthday to Peter. The best husband and Papa around!