It’s my turn to chime in on the uber-popular “book meme”. I found this to be tremendously difficult. I’ve read so many books and so many of them were memorable and there’s so many that I’d want on a deserted island.
1. One book that changed your life: Husband Coached Childbirth: The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth Maybe not so much “changed” but “reinforced” my outlook on childbirth; and helped me achieve it.
2. One book that youâ€™ve read more than once: Lately? Hippos Go Berserk
3. One book youâ€™d want on a desert island: The Swiss Family Robinson
4. One book that made you laugh: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
5. One book that made you cry:Les Miserables
6. One book that you wish had been written: “How To Eat All the Ice Cream You Want and Never Gain a Pound; 2nd Edition; edited to include Tater Tots”
7. One book that you wish had never been written: There are books I wish I had never read… but everyone gleans value from different material. I’m sure that books I have hated fall into the
“changed my life” for other people.
8. One book youâ€™re currently reading: Toward the End of Time
9. One book youâ€™ve been meaning to read:1776