Monkey See, Monkey Do…
* Name: Rebecca Ann
* Birthdate: January 10
* Birthplace: Concord, Massachusetts
* Current Location: Beverly, Massachusetts
* Eye Color: Hazel (Brown/Green)
* Hair Color: Brown
* Righty or Lefty: Righty
* Sun Sign: Capricorn
* Innie or Outtie: Innie
* Your heritage: English, Italian and Swedish
* The shoes you wore today: Blue Hawaiian Print Converse Chucks Sneakers
* Your hair: Long and super straight by nature
* Your eyes: Change colors…kind of like “mood eyes”
* Your weakness: small children (they melt my knees!)
* Your fears: police lights in the rear-view mirror
* Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian (ham and pineapple)
* One thing you’d like to achieve: raising terrific kids
* Your most overused phrase on IM: “ha!”
* Your first waking thoughts: “what day is it?”
* The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: eyes
* Your best physical feature: my smile
* Your bedtime: varied, but around 10 or 10:30
* Your greatest fear: Housefires
* Your greatest accomplishment: being a wife
* Your most missed memory: Oh, there are so many…
* Pepsi or Coke: Coke
* McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
* Single or group dates: both
* Adidas or Nike: Like I can afford either!
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
* Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
* Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee stunts your growth!
* Smoke: No.
* Cuss: No.
* Sing: Constantly
* Take a shower everyday: Absolutely
* Have a crush(es): Sure
* Who are they: Sean Astin, Ewan McGregor (teehee!)
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes
* Want to go to college: Been there, done that.
* Like high school: Not particularly
* Want to get married: I’ve been married since October 26, 2002
* Believe in yourself: yeah. I can be whatever I want to be!
* Type with your fingers on the right keys: On the ‘correct’ keys. Yes.
* Think you’re attractive: Um… that’s a relative term.
* Think you’re a health freak: I’d like to be
* Get along with your parents: Yes
* Play an instrument: Yup. the Piano
LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you…
* Drink alcohol: Yes, a very weak Cape Codder (made by my cousin,’Becky-style’)
* Smoke: No
* Do a drug: No
* Make Out: Yes (with my Peter of course!)
* Go on a date: Yes, again, see above
* Eat an entire box of Oreos: No
* Eat sushi: No
* Been on stage: I was a bridesmaid, does that count?
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: Yes
* Made homemade cookies: No
* Been in love: Yes
* Gone skinny dipping: No
* Dyed your hair: No
* Stolen anything: One heart
LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
* If so, was it mixed company: n/a
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No
* Been caught “doing something”: ummm…I picked all the green blueberries off a neighbor’s bush once. I’m still being reminded of it!
* Been called a tease: yes
* Gotten beaten up: Yes
* Shoplifted: No
* If so, did you get caught: n/a
* Changed who you were to fit in: I never wanted to put that much effort into fitting in. If people didn’t like me as me why hang with them.
* Age you hope to be married: Already am, was 23 at the time.
* Numbers and Names of Children: n/a
* Describe your Dream Wedding: lots of family
* How do you want to die: Without pain and in my sleep.
* Where you want to go to college: n/a
* What do you want to be when you grow up: a Mom
* What country would you most like to visit: Egypt, Sweden, Japan, Russia, etc…
* Number of men I have kissed: One
* Number of boylfriends Ive had: One
* Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
* Number of people I could trust with my life: Several
* Number of CDs that I own: >15